Each year, hundreds of different pairs of sunglasses and eyeglasses are made, which means that the decision to buy a pair of sunglasses that are right for your face something that can be more than a bit difficult. In fact, some people say that being able to match the right frames to a face is more of an art. If you want a good pair of designer sunglasses, be ready to pay more for them, but this can be an investment that is worth your while when you choose the right ones.
When it comes down to finding a fabulous pair of sunglasses, it is about more than just the cost. You also need to think about things like the shape of your face and the tone of your skin if you want to find that perfect complement to your features. Not everyone can rock a pair of Polo Sunglasses like Liam Hemsworth, even though if they could, this would be a great celebrity style tip.
The good thing here is that even when you want to find the ideal designer sunglasses, you don’t have to deal with cheap knockoffs in the meantime. Most of the time, designers make a wide range of sunglasses styles so that people with any budget or price range can have a pair. If you want to find more information about affordable and stylish sunglasses, that is easy to do.
Just keep in mind that when you are choosing a pair of sunglasses, it is critical that you don’t just pick the first pair that strikes your fancy. Even the best looking sunglasses might not suit your face shape or complexion. Keep this in mind while you are shopping and only go for the pairs that match the best.
If you have a skin tone that is dark, or maybe even yellowish olive, and your hair and eyes are both dark, your best bet will be glasses that are a bit dramatic. Stay away from the lighter colors and pastels. Instead, go for frames that have a strong color, such as navy blue, red, black, or white.
If you happen to be fairer skinned and have light eyes and hair, go the opposite direction. Pastels will look better on you.
If your skin tone has golden undertones, and you have brunette or red hair, the best colors for you will be golden yellow, peach, browns, and caramels.
When it comes to choosing the ideal sunglasses, your face shape has a lot to do with it. There is not anything worse than buying a pair of sunglasses only to get back to your home and realize that they don’t fit right or they look somehow, well… wrong on your face. When you are buying sunglasses, it is never a good idea to make any sort of assumptions about them; just because you like them in the moment doesn’t mean they will be perfect for you.
Also, you need to remember that just because they might look great on a model, that doesn’t mean that they will look that great on everyone. Don’t just follow the trends. Choose a pair of sunglasses that have been designed in such a way that they properly fit your face.
- If your face has a triangular shape, you should try to balance the brow with the jaw. Sunglasses that are equipped with extremely thin rims would be your ideal option.
- If your face is square-shaped, you might look your best in glasses that have frames that are rounded on the edges in order to soften the features and bring more balance to them.
- If you have a round-shaped face, the trick to downplaying the roundness is to get frames that have a rectangular shape.
- Maybe you have a heart-shaped face? If so, look for narrow or round frames that will be wider than your forehead in order to make the chin appear broader.
- If your face has an oval shape, you are quite lucky. You will look great in nearly any style of frame as long as you choose the right color. This is because the shape of your face is balanced.