With an array of budget mobile phones under Rs.10,000 available in the market, you can now get a phone flaunting the latest technology without compromising features at a small price tag. Moreover, you can buy phones under Rs. 10,000of your choice more affordably by purchasing it on easy EMIs from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
With mobile manufacturers offering innovative mobiles under 10000, buyers have a dearth of options to opt for. The intent of these so called budget-devices is to offer unmatched performance and value for money.
At the EMI Network, you can purchase everything from clothing and accessories to high-end products such as TVs or Refrigerators on EMI to keep your budget on track.
This EMI Network comprises of more than 60,000 partner sellers that are spread across 1,300+ cities. Here, you can compare smartphones from different brands like Oppo, Vivo, Samsung and more and purchase the one suitable for you on No Cost EMIs starting from Rs.900. Using the EMI Network Card, you can either shop online in just a few clicks or offline from the nearest partner store.
Apart from this, you can avail mega discounts on MRP, enjoy a range of offers, and cashbacks too. In case, you don’t own the EMI Card, you can apply for it online or avail in-store financing from partner stores to complete your purchase.
Here is a list of some mobiles on EMI under Rs.10,000 to choose from.
#1. Xiaomi Redmi 4
- Rear camera: 13MP
- Front camera: 5MP
- RAM: 3GB
- Screen size: 5.0 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- Resolution: 1280X720 pixel
- OS: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.1.2 (Nougat); MIUI 10
- Storage space: 32GB, expandable up to 128GB using the microSD card
- Processor: 1.4GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-Core processor
- Battery: 4100mAh
- Dimensions: 2 x 70 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- The Xiaomi Redmi 4 is perfect for you if you love capturing every beautiful moment of your life. With its camera, you can click strikingly clear pictures without any blur.
- This phone is thin and flaunts a curved body, which imparts an elegant look to your handset and also makes it easier for you to hold the phone in your hands or carry it around in your pocket.
- Moreover, the modern technology Octa-Core processor on the Xiaomi Redmi 4 phone lets you switch between multiple applications at lightning fast speed. Thus, it imparts faster and smoother multi-tasking abilities to your mobile.
#2. Asus Zenfone Max M2, 3GB
- Rear camera: Dual 13MP+2MP
- Front camera: 8MP
- RAM: 3GB
- Screen size: 6.26 inches
- Resolution: 1520X720 pixel
- OS: Stock Android Oreo
- Storage space: 32GB, expandable up to 2TB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Octa-Core processor
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Dimensions: 158.41mmX76.28mmX7.7mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- The Asus Zenfone Max M2 gives you an unmatchable performance and runs up to 30% faster because of its Octa-Core processor and Stock Android Oreo OS.
- Its camera exhibits stellar low-light performance courtesy its F1.8 Wide Aperture and 1.12 μm pixel lens size. This in turn allows you to click astonishing pictures so that you can take your photography skills to the next level.
- This camera also has AI technology that has 13 scene detection capabilities which are namely Green field, sunset, sky, flower, dog, cat, text, food, ocean, snow stage, plant, and text. This allows you to create realistic images whatever you click or shoot.
- To give you an incredible viewing experience, this phone flaunts an 88% screen-to-body ratio and offers a full video display coupled with Notch.
#3. Lenovo K9
- Rear camera: Dual 13MP+5MP
- Front camera: Dual 13MP+5MP
- RAM: 3GB
- Screen size: 5.7 inches
- Resolution: 1440X720 pixel
- OS: Android Oreo 8.1
- Processor: 2.0GHz MediaTek Octa-Core processor
- Storage space: 32GB internal storage that is expandable up to 256GB
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Dimensions: 72.9mmX153.8mmX7.95mm
- Weight:155 grams
- Whether you want to run multiple applications at the same time or want to capture a sunset or click a group selfie, this Lenovo phone can fulfil every need with ease.
- This phone features a 13MP+5MP dual rear and front camera system that allows you to click astounding pictures in varied light and aperture settings. Rear flash, autofocus, and bokeh effect are some of the additional features that you can use.
- The Lenovo K9 also comes equipped with a 12-nm new generation Octa-Core processor that is sure to give you smooth and efficient performance.
- This Lenovo phone also comes packed with 3000mAh battery that has the capacity to retain charge for one full day even if you constantly switch between tasks and apps for hours altogether. Also, you can plug it in any direction as it comes with a Type-C connector.
#4. Xiaomi Redmi Y2
- Rear camera: Dual 12MP+5MP
- Front camera: 16MP
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Screen size: 5.99 inches
- Resolution: 1440X720 pixels
- OS: Android
- Storage space: 32GB/64GB, expandable up to 256GB
- Unlocking features: Face unlock
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- Battery: 3080mAh
- Dimensions: 160.73mmX77.26mmX8.1mm
- Weight: 170 grams
- The Xiaomi Redmi Y2 has a full screen display of 5.99 inches in an aspect ratio of 18:9, which offers you an amazing viewing experience on your smartphone.
- It also supports features like Standard Display, Night Display, Sunlight Display, and Reading Mode, wherein you can do colour temperature and light adjustments based on your display needs. This allows your eyes to stay protected even when you are looking at the screen for long hours.
- You can also click beautiful selfies all through the day and even at night on this phone courtesy the amazing camera specifications.
#5. Realme C1
- Rear camera: 13MP+2MP
- Front camera: 5MP
- RAM: 2GB
- Screen size: 6.2 inches
- Resolution: 1520X720 pixel
- OS: Color OS 5.1 based on Android 8.1
- Storage space: 16GB internal, expandable up to 256GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Octa-Core processor
- Unlocking features: AI facial unlock
- Battery: 4230mAh
- Dimensions: 75.6mmX156.2mmX8.2mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- The Realme C1 is fuelled by a 4230mAh robust battery that lets you stay on full charge for a longer duration, even if you are constantly using your phone for heavy tasks. To put it numerically, you can listen to music for 18 hours or play 15 hours of video or play games for 10 hours or browse the internet for 18 hours without recharging.
- This phone flaunts a 13MP+2MP dual rear camera and 5MP front camera that allows you to experiment with your photos all across various modes, be it the portrait mode or the beauty selfie mode.
- The Realme C1 also comes equipped with the latest processor, which along with the RAM, speeds up graphic rendering by 25% and consumes 30% less power in every task cycle offering you an ultimate gaming experience.
Once you have made up your mind regarding the smartphone you want to buy, you can purchase it using a pre-approved limit of up to Rs.4 lakh on your EMI Card. You can access this limit by checking your pre-approved offer from Bajaj Finserv by simply entering your name and phone number.
Moreover, you can also get pre-approved offers on home loans, personal loans, and other financial services from Bajaj Finserv. So, make the most of your customised offers and keep the purchase light on your pocket!
For More Information and Updates about Latest NEWS, Keep Visiting EBuzz Spider. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Subscribe for Daily Updates To Your Mail Box.